Head of Service Excellence (m/w/d)
As Germany’s largest independent service provider in the field of damage and
repair management, we have been supporting insurance companies, vehicle fleets
and workshops in processing vehicle damage for 20 years . With over 350 employees
, we find individual solutions for our customers and live the service concept
in their daily work.
We are looking for a
Head of Service Excellence ( m / f / d) to strengthen our team
- You are responsible for the overall customer experience and ensure the quality of our services for all customer contacts in the entire repair process
- You are jointly responsible for the operational quality assurance of the vehicle operations in our workshop network in close cooperation with the network development department, sales and management
- Your main job is the prompt and comprehensive examination and final clarification of complaints and complaints as well as the clarification of all technical questions of your colleagues in the area of responsibility
- You recognize repetitive problems and solve them in coordination with the vehicle companies of our network, the insurers / fleet customers as well as the vehicle users and the internal ones in order to achieve a constant improvement
- You decide on goodwill payments and cost sharing as part of your power of attorney and decide on the cross-competence goodwill cases of your colleagues in the department
Your qualifications / your profile:
- Commercial or technical training / studies, preferably from the fields of automotive / insurance / vehicle damage management
- Above-average customer orientation
- Strong communication skills in spoken and written
- Ideally experience in customer advice and / or complaint handling
- Ideally, experience in vehicle-related areas (workshop, rental car, leasing, etc.)
- Negotiation skills, assertiveness and creativity in solving customer complaints (in short: you are a problem solver)
- Analytical thinking skills, independent working methods and the motivation to familiarize yourself with processes and create overall connections (in short: you take into account all factors relevant to decision making)
- confident handling of MS Office
Why innovation? Our benefits for you:
Working with us is fun: As we
are at home in one of the most dynamic and innovative industries , we guarantee a diverse range of tasks in different specialist areas
combined with professional challenges. Supported by our structured induction
program, you will be prepared for your future tasks in a pleasant working atmosphere.
You can expect an exceptionally nice and helpful team with dynamic structures.
You develop with us: Personnel development is very important to us. We support
you with individual further training and offer our prospective specialists and managers
numerous external and internal personnel development tools to optimally
develop your strengths . You can complete various internal training modules with us or, for example, take a
part-time Bachelor’s degree at company costs at our company.
We guarantee above-average attractive framework conditions: You receive numerous
social benefits such as: company ticket, meal allowance, asset-effective benefits,
company pension scheme , health management and company events. Our workplaces
are all equipped with high-quality technology. Working time
sovereignty and the possibility of occasional home office work allows you to make your work more flexible.
We offer outstanding employer qualities in terms of leadership, training, working atmosphere,
work-life balance, our working conditions are regularly
validated and verified by external audits and internal anonymous employee surveys.
If you recognize yourself and would like to join our team, we look forward to
receiving your application with your salary expectations using the keyword: Head of Service Excellence (m / f / d) to: firstname.lastname@example.org