Innovation Group provides comprehensive operational support and a range of expert services to the world’s leading insurers, brokers, fleet managers and automotive manufacturers. Our 3,300 employees across ten countries deliver exceptional standards on a large scale for over 1,200 clients. We help the global insurance market to handle millions of claims each year in the most cost-effective and efficient ways possible.
The Group is embarking on an exciting and challenging transformation programme and our software solutions are a driving force behind this strategy using cloud computing and leading-edge design patterns. Our office in Córdoba is considered a key point of this strategy, and we are offering you to be part of our growing team to contribute to our achievements.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join our super-motivated Software Development team, being part of one of our existing scrum teams. Each agile team includes technical leadership, development, architecture, quality, product and project management roles. Teams in Córdoba, also work together with UK and SA bases scrum teams. English fluency is desirable.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer comfortable with C# and Angular, with a proven history of building high-performance apps.
• Provide knowledge/helping/mentoring to other developers – team philosophy is important for us!
• Work in business requests and development improvements – proactivity is appreciated!
• Develop, test, document and maintain our application back end
• Build scalable and reusable code
• Provide realistic estimates for requests, fixes and new ideas
• Create unit tests
• Write clear and precise technical documentation
• Manage realistic work deadlines
• Participate in all the scrum ceremonies and be part of the team performance continuous improvement
Knowledge and Experience
• Experience of Microsoft development stack including; .NET C#, SQL Server T-SQL.
o Valuable: Azure/AWS, .NET core, SOLID principles, Microservices architecture, Design principles, Angular, Silverlight/WPF, Jira.
• Ideally, you will have experience of working with Scrum methodology in a variety of contexts; different team sizes, organisational cultures, distributed development, etc.
• A track record of previous experience, including training, conferences, user groups, self-study, is desirable.
• You will be a self-organising problem solver.
• Able to think outside the box (open thinking).
• Strong ability to work effectively in a team. Collaborating, motivating and energizing others (Team player).
• Encourage and drive others to deliver high quality, cutting edge software.
• You will have attention to detail and have a proactive ethos.
• Customer focused always looking for continuous improves.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in English.
What Do We Offer
• Stability and growth opportunities in a leading multinational company.
• SCRUM methodology and Agile delivery, is implanted across the company, you will get exposure to a global deployment of Agile and Scrum techniques.
• Positive work environment with great conditions.
• Permanent contract.
• Flexible work schedule and homeworking.
• Summer Timetable.
• Competitive salary.
• Coffee and cooking facilities in the office.
• Great team philosophy, working with human resources to deliver a mentoring programmes and career opportunities.
• English classes with native speaking teachers, offering personalised training plans depending on your own level of experience.
• Fully equipped office, allow you to perform your tasks adequately, in the office or at home.
• Several team building activities per year.