IG United Kingdom
Car dealerships and OEMs
Globally, OEMs have for some time taken advantage of our extensive networks and excellent service standards to help drive down costs whilst driving up brand loyalty, and this is a growing element of our UK business. For dealerships, our subsidiary company EMaC is the leading provider of service and retention plans to the UK retail motor sector, with over 2.5 million sales to date & hundreds of long established motor retailer relationships. Operational since 2004, EMaC offers unrivalled insight and expertise in aftersales customer retention:
- 650,000 direct debits processed each month
- 65% renewal rates
- £1.5m live plans under management
What we do
- EMaC’s service plans allow the customer to spread the cost of their vehicle servicing through interest free monthly payments
- A program which directs customers back to the selling dealership for service and MOT tests
- A program that keeps customers within the dealer network for longer, increasing overall value
Why use us?
- Total dealer support
- Customer retention team
- Bespoke management information reporting
- Field based training and support
- Capacity to import existing books
- Product innovation
- Always on hand in the field and on the phone
- Industry leading software
- £833m – value to the dealer network
- Drive customers back to the dealership for service work and incremental car sales
- Enhanced customer retention
- Increased customer lifetime value
- Guaranteed order book
- Marketing opportunity
- Cash flow
- Improve workflow planning
End customer benefits
- Servicing is inflation-proof
- Fixed payments, no shocks
- Enhanced resale value
- Vehicles serviced to manufacturers specification
- Reliability, safety and economy
- Other discounts
- Flexibility – transferable to new vehicle
What our clients say
Snows Motor Group have chosen EMaC for a number of reasons.
First and foremost - the ease and accuracy of pricing a complex mix of vehicle service specifications and mileage flexibility is significantly more efficient than other similar competitors.
The experience EMaC have over many years has enabled them to 'fine tune' their operation which has now become extremely sophisticated.
The support from Field Staff and office based operational support is immediate, accurate and always friendly.
Having had brief experience of other operators in this field, we feel EMaC are 'Head & Shoulders' clear in every meaningful category and I have no hesitation in recommending them.
When we looked into Service Plan providers we had three key objectives to achieve:
- Easy to use system
- Minimal administration resource required from ourselves
- Excellent customer service
EMaC ticked all of the boxes and has exceeded our expectations ever since. Their understanding of the importance of customer retention to Motorline is very apparent and I have a great relationship with our dedicated Account Manager. They handle all of our customer enquiries with exceptional professionalism and if we ever do need their support we know they are only ever a phone call away.
In partnership with EMaC we have been selling Service Plans for many years allowing us to build up a large number of active customers that we can rely on every year to have their car serviced with RRG.
The process works like clockwork with everything handled through the Evolve system. Quoting and selling is simple and quick and the system gives us flexibility to handle many other functions ourselves; taking payments, balance transfers and cancellations for example.
The EMaC team support us in every area of admin and field support allowing us to concentrate on selling the Service Plans and our relationship with their dealer support team is excellent.
Pendragon have been in partnership with EMaC for around 8 years. We see Service Plans as a key tool for customer retention and by working with EMaC we are able to maximise our performance in this area resulting in increased revenue from guaranteed service work.