Senior Subsidence Specialist
Company values and behaviours
We believe in going beyond expectations for our clients and their customers at every turn. Our aim is to inspire positive change in the sectors we serve. To do this we are clear, visionary, can-do, together and transformational.
We are a leading specialist, renowned for providing technically advanced and cost effective solutions to our clients. We are looking to appoint a highly experienced subsidence engineer or surveyor, to deliver performance and competency for the claims we receive.
- Help support FMs in the engineering functions including Subsidence Engineers and any other field staff directly engaged in contract administration or H&S functions.
- Handle and oversee complex claims and complaints in the field including liaising with clients where required, and generally acting as an ambassador for the company.
- Prime responsibility for assessing / reporting on complex claims, helping reduce WIP and ensure audits are completed.
- To be an escalation point for engineering queries and issues arising
- Provide technical input to internal training programmes and assist in programme preparation where required
- Participate in and develop company philosophy on engineering and repair techniques, company procedures and smarter ways to manage and handle claims
- Participate in the business requirements for surge planning ensuring there is sufficient engineering staff to meet all claim SLA’s
- Ensure all relevant engineering information relating to a claim is entered onto the subsidence claims management system.
- Ensure there is a high standard of communication with all contacts – internally and externally.
- Meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Ensure Innovation Subsidence Management Services’ philosophy, standards, service levels and complaints procedure are adhered to.
- Experience of working within a senior / technical role in the Subsidence insurance industry and managing complex / larger value claims
- Excellent knowledge of the subsidence insurance industry and understanding of insurance liability
- Can represent the organisation at all levels
- Can work with colleagues within a team(s) to support the activities of the business
- Able to meet deadlines
- Can evaluate facts and recommend decisions
- Good time management skills and able to manage priorities to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills up to and including senior management level
- Able to influence and obtain agreement where required
- Highly motivated and flexible
- Driving licence and use of own car – a significant level of travel is required in this role
- Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Can't see a position for you?