Customer service advisor
Company values and behaviours
We believe in going beyond expectations for our clients and their customers at every turn. Our aim is to inspire positive change in the sectors we serve. To do this we are clear, visionary, can-do, together and transformational.
We are looking for a customer service focused professional, who shares our values in going beyond customer expectations and giving exceptional service. If you are keen on developing your skills and starting a career with a leading insurance company then we want to hear from you.
This position will be responsible for communicating with customers who have been involved in accidents, as well as liaising with many different stakeholders, to ensure that the customer is back on the road as soon as possible and the claim is settled. This role will offer career progression.
- Offering help and advice to customers and clients to resolve their issues, empathetically and professionally.
- Dealing with each customer individually will involve plenty of collaboration with colleagues to reach a positive outcome, working together to meet agreed SLA’s, KPI’s and objectives
- Managing your own workload, to liaising with other departments and using your initiative, along with challenging the customer professionally when required
- Being proactive in self-development and seeking feedback to improve performance will help you to achieve your goals
- Sociable outgoing person with excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to understand the customers’ needs and perspective
- Team spirit
- Permanent, full-time and part-time available. shift pattern, including weekend working
Can't see a position for you?