We are currently recruiting for an experienced financial reporting specialist to join our team in Randburg, South Africa. In this role you will be responsible for providing relevant, accurate and timeous financial reports to one of our key clients as well as other allocated clients.
You will be required to pro-actively analyse, interpret and explain trends and highlight areas of concern to facilitate early and appropriate management actions. The role requires developing and maintaining strong client relationships, ensuring continuous reporting improvements and delivering on all the client's financial data and reporting requirements.
1. Minimum requirements
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent NQF Level 7 Qualification (B.Com Finance)
• A minimum of 5 - 7 years' business and/financial reporting experience
• A minimum of 5 - 7 years' experience working on financial information systems and insurance industry experience would be advantageous
Areas of responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Preparing and presenting monthly results, trends and financial performance data to allocated clients.
• Continuous improvement of financial data to ensure improved understanding of trends and performance by all stakeholders
• Ensuring controls and reconciliations are in place to ensure the integrity of financial data and reports presented to clients
• The appropriate analysis of data and making informed performance improvement recommendations to management and the client
• Managing, calculating and providing adequately for profit shares
• Ensure the integrity of data by ensuring adequate internal controls and appropriate reconciliations are in place.
• Ensure that all the financial aspects of the contractual arrangements with clients are implemented fully and correctly, resulting in accurate payment and receipts between the Company and clients
• Understanding the full end-to-end process of financial transactions processed by client, Innovation and other third-party systems
• Coordinate with other departments in the value-chain to ensure the accuracy of all financial data.
• Negotiating and implementing robust financial processes with clients.
• Ensure adherence to Company policies and procedures.
• Provide client with insightful analysis of their products' performance and trends
• Create a culture of ownership and accountability throughout the organisation in support of our values
3. What we offer
• Permanent employment
• A competitive salary
• Access to medical aid and provident fund
• Continuous learning and training.